India Covid -19 Weekly Trends & Analysis 17 September 2021
- The India COVID-19 Weekly Trends & Analysis document for the week between September 13, 2021 and September 17, 2021 shows an decrease in active cases by 10.62%. Fatalities during this period increased by 0.31%.
- 3,32,447 active cases were reported in India as of 1200 hours (IST) on September 17. Meanwhile, recoveries stood at 32590885 and fatalities stood at 4,44,278.
- Maharashtra,Kerala and Karnataka now account for the highest number of total cases with 65,11,525, 44,46,228 and 29,65,191 cases, respectively.
- Considering the latest numbers, Kerala, Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu are the most impacted states with 186231, 49342 and 16756 active cases, respectively. These states respectively contribute to 55.70%, 14.7% and 5.0% of the country’s active cases and 5.21%, 31.13% and 7.9% of the total fatalities.
- In terms of cities, Ernakulam, Kozhikode and Thrissur are the most impacted cities with 30983, 19958 and 19932 active cases, respectively. These cities respectively contribute to 9.26%, 5.78% and 5.64% of the country’s active cases and 0.51%, 0.56% and 0.59% of the total fatalities.
No related post found.
- No Comments Yet